W3BF Donor Club: Give Financial Training for the Holidays
Executive financial training ('short courses') to internationally recognised UK and USA Qualifications for women is available for sponsorship via W3BF including
- PRMIA's Associate Professional Risk Manager(APRM)
- the Institute of Chartered Accounts (ACA)
- Certificate in FInance, Accounting and Business (CFAB)
- the Chartered Insurance Institute's Solvency II programme (CII)
- the CISI's Securities and Investment, Derivatives, Private Client Advice and Management, Global Operations, Risk in Financial Services and the new Global Compliance and Global FInancial Crime certificates launching this month.
Ask your Corporate Social Responsiblity, Corporate Giving or Learning and Professional Development head to contact W3BF today.
For more information about how W3BF| WORLDWIDE WOMEN in BANKING and FINANCE can help your firm meet its women affirmation goals and add value to your bottom line please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or contact LMermod@w3bf.com or ring +44 (0)20 7638 5558.
PS - Why not start a W3BF Donor Club in your department/firm? W3BF will support your group with Membership Cards and Activity Announcements Globally. Individual Group Donors programmes can make giving faster and easier. Make the holidays really mean something again at your place of business this year!