Become a Donor or Sponsor Financial Education for Women
Become a Donor or Sponsor Professional Financial Education for Women
Institutes, organisations, corporations, companies and individuals sponsor various aspects of our Training and Education Programmes for delivery nearly anywhere in the world for women (and men).
All W3BF training programmes are developed on a customised basis for a particular professional learning and experience level, specific regulatory regime designed to build, nurture and leverage competency and improve skills and for your organisation to meet its objectives.
The experts/trainers (women and men) are bankers, securities and investment specialists, chartered accountants, bank internal auditors, insurers with at least 20-30 years relevant subject matter industry expertise and experience in training in both developed and emerging markets.
W3BF specialise in providing high-quality women and men as subject matter experts especially for those instances when all female delegate groups require a female expert/trainer.
To Become a Donor or Sponsor Financial Education for Women please submit your information here or contact us to ask one of our senior management to contact you.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
By developing a relationship with W3BF your organisation can tap into a valuable channel to market and raise its awareness in the banking and financial services sector among the women and men in financial centres worldwide.
- Partner: 12-month collaboration with all our activities.
- Sponsors: support a particular Award, initiative or training activity.
- Supporters: provide value-in-kind (translations, prizes for awards, training venues,travel costs to training, etc)
- Advertisers: promote your company, product or service in our W3BF website.
Qualifications available (training to qualifications is in association with Risk Reward Ltd.)
(Training, official learning materials and examinations in English unless otherwise noted)
Institute of Chartered Accountants (England & Wales)
CFAB – Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business (pathway to ACA qualification)
- Business & Finance
- Management Information & Reporting
- Assurance (Audit)
- Principles of Taxation
- Law (Commercial)
Chartered Institute of Securities and Investments (UK)
- Risk in Financial Services
- Islamic Finance Qualification (issued jointly with Ecole Superieure des Affaires, Beirut)
Introduction to Securities and Investments
- Operational Risk & Advanced Operational Risk
- Global Operations
- Wealth Management
Professional Risk Management International Association (PRMIA)
- Associate Professional Risk Manager
Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
- Solvency II Accredited training